Lovely pancakes to celebrate love! A breakfast to fall in love with and to stay loving all day. Surprise someone on Valentine’s Day?!
The pancakes (for 2 people)
• 4 eggs
• 1 banana
• 2 tsp cocoa
• 2 tbsp coconut flour
• 2 tsp honey
• coconut oil, butter or ghee to fry in
• 100 ml coconut milk
• 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, butter or ghee
• 2-3 tsp cocoa
• 1 tbsp honey
- Add all the ingredients for the pancakes in a food processor. Run the food processor until a smooth batter is formed.
- Fry the pancakes on low heat, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- For the chocolate sauce: heat the coconut milk and coconut oil or ghee together and wait until the cooking fat is melted.
- Whisk in honey and cocoa in chocolate sauce and bring to a boil, then remove the pot from the heat.
- Serve the pancakes with chocolate sauce and strawberries.